This is the privacy statement of
(i) Route4Gas B.V., with registered office at Jachthavenweg 109 H, 1081 KM Amsterdam, the Netherlands
(ii) Route4Gas SIA, with registered office at Lielirbes iela 17A, Riga LV-1046, Latvia
Route4Gas B.V. and Route4Gas SIA hereinafter jointly and individually referred to as (Route4Gas)
With personal data we refer to information regarding an identified or identifiable natural person.
This Privacy Statement describes the types of personal data that Route4Gas collects and how these personal data are being processed and the duration thereof. This Privacy Statement also describes the rights that you as a data subject have in respect of these data.
Contact with Route4Gas
If you have any questions with respect to this Privacy Statement your regular contact with Route4Gas can get you into contact with the Managing Director, who will provide clarification or introduce you to one of the professional advisers at Route4Gas. You can also send your question by email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purposes of processing of personal data
Route4Gas uses/ personal data for the following purposes:
- to comply with and follow-up to agreements concluded with a.o. customers, contractors and other business partners;
- to process requests for information on the website;
- where processing is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by Route4Gas;
- to process job applications and related matters with recruitment;
- to carry out Route4Gas’ obligations and rights as employer;
- to offer services provided or to be provided by Route4Gas;
- to comply with any legal obligation;
- when Route4Gas considers this in good faith relevant for the security of the systems of Route4Gas;
- compliance with legal obligations, in the event of (imminent) litigation, including employment matters, and defense measures against penalties, other legal threats and the like; and
- with explicit consent of the data subject.
Retention of personal data
Route4Gas will retain your personal data no longer than necessary for the purposes it was collected unless there is a legal basis to retain your data for a longer period and to be able to comply with applicable legislation, including legislation with respect to retention of documents or in a situation where Route4Gas is involved in a legal claim or investigation.
Security of personal data
Route4Gas employs industry-wide acknowledged technical and organizational measures to safeguard the confidentiality of your data and prevent unauthorized access, loss or misuse.
In the event of a security incident the Dutch supervisory authority will be notified in accordance with Article 33 of the GDPR.
Your rights as a data subject in respect of personal data processed by Route4Gas
Under the GDPR you have the following rights:
- the right to obtain information (Art. 15)
- the right to rectification (Art. 16)
- the right to erasure (Art.17)
- the right to restriction of processing, including the right to temporarily stop any processing activities of the data subject (Art. 18)
- the right to data portability, to the extent applicable (Art.20)
- the right to object (Art. 21)
In the event of a request by you pursuant to any of the above rights, Route4Gas will assess your request within a reasonable time frame and inform you what actions, if any, are considered or can be taken by Route4Gas. If you wish to make a request as described above you can send an email to the following address: email@example.com or you may contact Route4Gas in the manner as set out above under Contact Route4Gas.
If, despite the efforts of Route4Gas and you to agree a suitable solution, you are of the opinion that Route4Gas has not addressed your request in a satisfactory manner, you have the possibility to submit a complaint with the national Supervising Authority (art. 77).
International transfers of personal data outside the EU and whitelisted countries
In the event that Route4Gas is involved in the transfer of personal data to third parties - that are located outside the EU and the countries or regions of countries that have been whitelisted by the EU- to countries that have different standards of personal data protection, Route4Gas will take the necessary safeguards to adequately protect the personal data in order that data transfers are made in accordance with the relevant provisions under the relevant provisions of the GDPR.
Changes to the Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement may be revised from time to time.
On www.route4gas.com you will always find the latest version.